Monday, April 12, 2010

I Wanna Be a Cowboy



Clicking on the photo will give you a larger view of it.

This is actually one of the oldest photos in my collection, but I have recently updated it with my new software. I took this photo just a couple of days after getting my camera. When I got my camera, I had one month to practice with it before taking it on vacation to Disney World, so I wanted to get out to places with crowds and get used to photographing in situations like that. So I brought my camera out to the Minnesota State Fair and for a while I was looking for interesting people to photograph when this young lady in her cowboy hat came into view. I only took one photo before my view of them vanished in a crowd of people, and to be honest, the motion I captured that enhances this photo was not a part of my original intent with this photo. But I'm very glad it turned out the way it did.

You can see more of my people photography here.

You can see all of my photography here.

No comments:

Post a Comment