Monday, April 12, 2010

5-Below and Falling Snow



Clicking the photo will take you to a larger version of the photo.

This photo shows two people walking across the Stone Arch Bridge towards downtown Minneapolis. While taking this photo, the temperature was five-degrees below zero Fahrenheit and it was also snowing. I'm not exactly sure what drove me grab my camera and go out for some photography on this day, and I specifically remember being frustrated that these two walked onto the bridge as I was getting ready to take my photo of the empty bridge. My frustration quickly went away when I saw how these two strangers made this photo look spectacular.

You can see more of my Minneapolis photography here.

You can see all of my photography here.

See all of my Minneapolis photos!
William Drew Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment