Sunday, October 21, 2012

Snow White's Shadow

William Drew Photography: Hollywood Studios Photography &emdash; Snow White and the Prince from Fantasmic I was at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World, and watching their night time show called Fantasmic. It is not a very easy show to photograph as there are lights changing color, intensity, and position constantly through the show. This particular photo was not the result of proper planning, but the result of the lights playing tricks on me. The float carrying Snow White and Prince Charming was finally approaching where I could take some photos of these two, and right as I had them lined up in my lens and was pressing the shutter button, the spotlight that was focused on these two went out. My first reaction was to utter some non-Disney quality words. My second reaction when I saw what I had captured was pure joy. It is a wonderfully unique shot, getting the shadow of two very recognizable Disney characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment