Thursday, September 13, 2012

Red, White and Boom Fireworks in Minneapolis



I had just upgraded my camera from a Canon 30d to a Canon 60d a few days before the 4th of July this year, and was all excited to shoot the fireworks. Well, ok, I'm always excited to shoot fireworks, but this was with a much newer camera! And as I was getting set up is when my excitement ended. It wasn't until then that I learned that the camera remotes that fit my 30d didn't fit my 60d. That meant I had to touch the camera every shot. I still had the camera all set up on the tripod, but I had to hit the shutter button and hold it in by hand. I still captured the fireworks, but the very slight movement means the beautiful Minneapolis skyline is a just a bit blurry in the background. I already have new remotes, so next year I'll get a better shot of it.

See all of my Minneapolis photos!
William Drew Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment